Fickell discusses UC’s 2018 signing class/
Lakota West High School safety Jeremiah Ross was among several 2019 football recruiting commitments for the University of Cincinnati program over the past few days, as the Bearcats continue to lure highly-rated classes to Clifton.
The 247Sports.com roundup board shows six new commitments for UC. Coach Luke Fickell’s 2019 class, at this writing, is rated No. 2 among the 12 American Athletic Conference teams. The Bearcats’ 2018 class was rated No. 1 among both AAC and Group of Five programs.
The new Bearcat commitments, all listed as three-star recruits by 247Sports:
– Jeremiah Ross: Safety (6-1, 170), Lakota West HS. Other offers included Kentucky, Indiana, Minnesota, Akron.
– Justin Harris: Cornerback (6-0, 182), Huber Heights Wayne HS, Ohio. Other offers included Kentucky, Indiana, Iowa State, Minnesota, Pittsburgh, Purdue, Syracuse, Miami (O.).
– Jacob Dingle: Safety (6-0, 185), Louisville Trinity HS, Kentucky. Son of former UC and NFL linebacker Nate Dingle. Other offers included Army, Northwestern, Syracuse, Purdue, Eastern Michigan, Western Michigan.
– Ahmad Gardner: Cornerback (6-2, 163), Detroit Martin Luther King HS. Other offers included Kentucky, Indiana, Iowa State, Syracuse, Colorado State and several Mid-American Conference schools.
– Jimi McAdams: Offensive guard (6-4, 295), Parma Padua Franciscan HS (Cleveland). Other offers included Akron, Ball State, Bowling Green, Buffalo, Eastern Michigan, Kent State.
– Immanuel Hickman: Defensive tackle (6-3, 235), Matoaca HS (Chesterfield, Virginia). Other offers included Air Force, East Carolina, Navy, Temple, UCF and Kent State.